Local Agent Representative (LAR)
Are you a real estate agent looking for a position that doesn't require you to drive all over town, show houses, negotiate big deals, and wonder where your next deal is coming from?
If you're looking for a salaried, office-based agent position with guaranteed high volume, we'll get you off the Real Estate Rollercoaster and into a world of consistent paychecks and strong, stable growth opportunities.
A recent partnership with a large corporate client has opened up this opportunity for agents who are more “consistent” than “cowboy.” You’ll join our team as a full-time Local Agent Rep for our home Acquisitions Department, where you’ll be responsible for packaging information from our corporate client into home offers placed on a special technology platform for clients to e-sign.
WHY WORK HERE?
Our approach eliminates the seasonality and unpredictability of real estate. It opens up new opportunities for people who love real estate and value a work environment with more consistency and less risk.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Guaranteed income (salary + bonus)
- Consistency and predictability in your work life and compensation
- An office-based job that eliminates driving, showings, and big negotiations
- Guaranteed high volume
- The opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-growing real estate team
- A purpose-based environment whose larger mission is to help others
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bilingual Preferred (Spanish)
- Licensed real estate agent who loves real estate, but not the rollercoaster
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail, both verbally and in writing contracts
- Ability to explain inspection items and address objections in scheduled conference calls
- Ability to help sellers understand the benefit of selling their home through a hassle-free process
- A positive “people-person” who brings out the best in others
- An understanding of the value of a big brand and the curiosity to learn as much as possible about the fast-changing real estate industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Work 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. / 40 hours per week, including one weekend day.