Market Analyst (Desktop Appraiser)
Are you a detail-oriented person with the grace under pressure of an air traffic controller? If you’re looking for a salaried, office-based appraisal position with guaranteed high volume and compensation, we’ll get you off the Real Estate Rollercoaster and into a world of consistent paychecks and strong, stable growth opportunities.
Rather than driving all over town taking photos and measurements, you’ll produce Comparative Market Analyses (CMAs) quickly from our offices via a partnership with a large corporate client that has opened up this incredible growth opportunity.
WHY WORK HERE?
Our approach eliminates the seasonality and unpredictability of real estate. It opens up new opportunities for people who love real estate but also value a work environment with more consistency and less risk.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Consistency and predictability in your work life and compensation
- An office-based job that eliminates the driving and brings order to the chaos
- Guaranteed high volume
- The opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-growing real estate team
- A purpose-based environment whose larger mission is to help others
- Paid time off
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in real estate appraisals and valuations, or a highly analytical agent
- Licensed real estate agent or appraiser a plus. License not required.
- Ability to complete multiple desktop appraisals per day accurately and quickly
- Ability to perform detailed online research of properties and market areas
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- A positive “people-person” who brings out the best in others
- Someone who thrives on pressure, rises to the occasion, and runs toward the fire
- An understanding of the value of a big brand and the curiosity to learn as much as possible about the fast-changing real estate industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Work 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. / 40 hours per week from our office plus some weekends. Working from home is also an option.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
401K Match Plan + Health Benefits + Paid Time Off