This position has been filled.
Are you part hunter, part matchmaker, and part pro sports talent scout? If you were born to find the right person for the right job, then you might just be the right person for THIS job.
We need a full-time professional with sales in their DNA to recruit, recruit, recruit. We’ve already grown like mad since declaring our Innovation Independence over a year ago. Now a new partnership with a large corporate client is taking us to the next level even faster.
We’ve got the business. We need someone to get on the phone, hustle, and bring amazing talent through our door every day.
WHY WORK HERE?
- Your skills will never be more valued. We live or die based on the quality of our people and the level of their talent. In a team environment where people are mutually dependent on each other, you’re absolutely invaluable.
- Our culture. As a recruiter within our organization, you’ll not only hire people who fit into our positive culture, you’ll get to experience it yourself.
- We know that life is about more than work. It all adds up to a purposeful career where you can’t wait to get out of bed in the morning.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Steady and solid demand for the unique skills you bring to the table
- A fast-paced environment where no two days are the same
- The chance to be part of a kind, generous, and winning team
- A purpose-based environment whose larger mission is to help others
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in recruiting talent—in real estate or elsewhere
- Someone who understands the Laurie Finkelstein Reader Real Estate brand and can communicate our personality, values, and benefits to potential employees
- Someone with drive and passion
- A self-disciplined personality who’s also a team player
- A positive “people-person” who brings out the best in others
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment